For Troop Money Mangers
Due by/at November 2013 SU meeting (11/11/13):
– Reporting Period is for May through October (6 months)
(if you are a new troop, from the time you open the account through October)
– Copies of bank statements covering the period May through October
– Copies of receipts associated with any and all expenditures using troop fund (purchases should be made as often as possible with a debit card, receipts should reflect reimbursement check numbers otherwise)
– Troop dues – $3 per girl in the troop – check made out to SU 51-7
– Identification of signatories on the troop account. At least one signatory should be the SU Manager (system being phased out) – either Anne Parrish or Therese Howe from previous years. New accounts and accounts where signatures are being updated should have the SU Money Manager (me) as the third signature on the account.
Due by/at May 2013 SU meeting (5/12/14):
– Reporting Period is for November through April (6 months)
– Copies of bank statements covering the period November through April
– Copies of receipts associated with any and all expenditures using troop funds (purchases should be made as often as possible with a debit card, receipts should reflect reimbursement check numbers otherwise)
– A simple spending plan outlining the intent for troop funds remaining in the troop account after April 30th.
Copies of the bank statements and receipts may be submitted by:
_ Paper to JJ at the SU meeting
– Electronically via post to the troop designated area on the SU google docs account
– Electronically via email (not preferred since sending banking information via unsecured methods)
New troops, your submittal should contain any bank statements and receipts as of when you opened the account through the October statement.
New and returning troops, please click here to email JJ directly if (1) you need new leaders or troop money managers provided access to the google docs area, (2) you need another invite to the google docs area or (3) you need a leader or troop money manager access removed.